Informationen zur Anzeige:
Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f/d)
16.11.2022, Mercuri Urval
Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f/d)
“Compensation & Benefits function supports the business in attracting and retaining right talent in a competitive market environment. With overarching commitment to keep our “deal” competitive externally while ensuring we are consistent and equitable within the organization.
We achieve this by providing specialist knowledge and expertise to deliver C&B solutions, advice, compliance and risk mitigation to our people and the business.”
Reporting to Global Head of C&B, this role will provide high-level support and advice in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, in alignment with HR strategy. Represents the needs of C&B to the Center of Expertise (CoE) and collaborates with HR Business Partners and GBS to provide seamless service to the business.
at Hitachi Energy for Hub Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland and Austria). The role is connected to the Mannheim office. Remote work is possible but the person is expected to be working from the main office in Mannheim regularly.
- Develop and manage local compensation strategy as part of global compensation strategy in consultation with business.
- Evaluate, research, recommend, implement and communicate organizations compensation and benefits strategies aligned with short and long term business goals.
- Provide consultative technical expertise, advice and guidance regarding compensation and benefits matters to management teams in order to support business.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to monitor and analyze issues related to compensation within the company and the external market, such as turnover, recruitment, government regulations, market data/surveys, competitive practices in order to forecast the impact on the organization.
- Build and maintain job evaluations, structures and salary surveys to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Communicate compensation and benefits policies, practices, and guidelines effectively to all levels.
- Remain current on market trends/ practices, legal/regulatory changes, labor practices and business patterns within the Hub.
- Maintain and partner with talent team to provide support, training and guidance.
- Select and manage effective external partnerships as required to engage in the development and/or delivery of compensation and benefit plans.
- Plan and manage assigned projects to ensure successful achievement of objectives, schedules and budgets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
A confident individual that is able to maintain relationships in the business at varying levels of seniority. Must possess good communication skills and enjoys work that is complex and detailed in nature and involves providing an analysis of information and trends back to the business. Main skills required for the role include, but are not limited to:
- A Minimum of 8 years of HR experience within which at least 3 years’ experience in core C&B matters with Bachelor’s degree in HR, Legal, Economics or Finance.
- A strong knowledge of C&B challenges, local labor laws, competitive benefit programs that are offered in the markets.
- Adequate experience to be able to operate at a Group level and influence key stakeholders.
- Good IT skills and the ability to manipulate data to report on trends and common themes.
- Should be comfortable working within an international environment and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
We are now looking for a dedicated
Compensation & Benefits Manager
So bewerben Sie sich
Ready for a new exciting challenge? We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself, work with fantastic people and an attractive compensation model.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Mercuri Urval. For more information, please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via e-mail: peter.aspenholt(at)mercuriurval.com. Please send your CV and cover letter in English latest by November 20th. Project number: FI 17383.